Mayo Rising: 200 years of Living History, Gourmet Lunch, Behind the scenes tour of the Nephin Whiskey Concept & VIP Whiskey Tasting
- Transport in a new luxury Mercedes Viano minivan with 7 seats
- Professional driver/guide
- A 2-hour private guided tour of the Hennigan Smallholding with the Seanchaí (custodian of tradition)
- Lunch in Laherdaun
- Behind the scenes tour of the Nephin Distillery Concept
- VIP Whiskey Tasting le Saineolaí Fuisce (whiskey expert)
- Gratuities to driver/guide
- Confirmation/Voucher: Your confirmation voucher will be emailed after booking and payment is processed
- Payment: By credit card (Visa or Mastercard): Payment will be taken in full at the time of the booking. Payments will be securely processed and no card details will be recorded or retained by Irish Luxury Tours.
- Weather: Operates in almost all weather conditions
- Meals: Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Operator information: The tour is operated by www.irishluxurytours.com
- Currency: €
- Departure point: Ashford Castle
- Departure time: 9.30am
- Duration: 7-8 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Tour returns to Ashford at approximately 4.30-5.00pm.
- Departs each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in July and August Saturday 2nd July to Tuesday 30th August.
- Cost is €249 per person.
CLICK TO BOOK THIS TOUR NOW