Luxury Tours of Ireland Ltd trading as Irish Luxury Tours
Terms and Conditions of Booking:
- The agreed cost of your trip includes all of the elements as listed on the last page of your itinerary
- In addition, your itinerary includes: All communications costs, hotels taxes and fees and the services of our professional travel experts on the ground are available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week throughout your trip
- Your trip DOES NOT INCLUDE any flights or anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- All itineraries remain subject to availability until a deposit is paid to secure all services. Upon receipt of a deposit we will notify all suppliers and once confirmation is received in writing from all suppliers we will then issue a confirmed itinerary.
- Deposits: A 30% deposit is required to confirm an itinerary and the deposit once paid is strictly non-refundable.
- Balance payments are due 60 day prior to your arrival date. A reminder will be sent by email 1 week prior to the balance due date. Please note that all payments, once made, are strictly non-refundable. If your itinerary is due for travel within 65 days of the date of your enquiry, then full payment will be required to book and confirm the services. We strongly suggest that all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
All payments, once made, are strictly non-refundable as required to book and confirm all services. We strongly suggest that all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- From the time of booking up until 65 days prior to travel, a 30% cancellation fee applies
- Within 60 days of travel 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Credit Card: we accept payment by VISA MasterCard or American Express.
- Bank Transfer: Bank details are available upon request and we request that a copy of the transfer instructions are sent by email:
A copy of your final confirmed itinerary and prepaid services vouchers will be emailed. The original itinerary and prepaid service vouchers will be handed to you on arrival at your destination. Prepaid service vouchers must be presented at check in for each service.
- After confirmation is issued we reserve the right to charge a €50 change fee per change requested subject to availability.
- Any issues arising during your trip must be notified immediately by email or by phone to the main contact number provided on your service vouchers. We will resolve any reasonable complaint to the best of our ability but this is only possible if we have been notified of the problem at the time it occurs.